Edna F. Munro Fellowship/Scholarship
The Edna F. Munro Fellowship/Scholarship is awarded to a student with a major in the School of Public Health.
In 1928, Edna Munro was appointed as director of the Department of Physical Education for Women on the Bloomington campus. Later in 1946, Munro was named the first Chair of the Department of Physical Education for Women of the newly established School of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation which is now named the School of Public Health. This award was made possible by proceeds from her estate and from special gifts from her sister Mary Munro who enjoyed following the activities of the School for many years.