Master of Public Health Degree Program
|Admission/Application Requirements||Financial Aid & Assistantships||Program or Concentration Change||Campus Visit||Peace Corp|
The School of Public Health-Bloomington is known nationally and internationally for the quality of its graduate programs. The MPH Program offers concentrations in the following areas Behavioral, Social and Community Health, Biostatistics, Environmental Health, Epidemiology, Physical Activity, and Public Health Administration.
Click here for up to date information on exciting changes currently underway for some concentrations.
How can a MPH degree from the School of Public Health-Bloomington enhance my career opportunities?
The MPH Program provides opportunities to work in a multitude of settings with a range of populations from around the world. Our multidisciplinary approach to the preparation of graduate students will give you a competitive edge with skills to:
- Develop multidisciplinary and collaborative strategies for solving health-related problems;
- understand the factors which influence local, national and global legislative and social policies;
- apply broad-based, state-of-the-art quantitative and qualitative skills needed for health-related problem solving;
- enhance communication skills by working with diverse populations; and,
- be positioned for a leadership role in health promotion and disease prevention.
Public health is a broad field with a diversity of potential career options. Whether you choose to pursue an MPH in epidemiology or one of our other degrees, you will have the advantages of a modern school of public health in a well-established, highly respected school.