School of Public Health Living-Learning Center at Briscoe
The School of Public Health LLC is a community of first-year and second-year students that focuses on living well, giving back to the community, and personal, academic, and professional development.
In the SPH LLC, you'll have the opportunity to explore the various facets of public health. You will stay busy with evening and weekend programs, service events, and travel beyond IU. You and your peers won't just become some of the best friends you'll make while at IU, you will be empowered to become true health leaders, fitness experts, and public health professionals.
Live and develop life-long wellness habits!
Why Choose Our Living-Learning Center
- You'll get to live with others who share similar interests. Our LLC members have a passion for health, wellness, and service and are looking to be part of a community that focuses on these interests.
- The SPH LLC is open to any major; many students within the SPH LLC are interested in community health, exercise science, epidemiology, environmental health, fitness, nutrition & dietetics, youth development, or preparation for healthcare tracks such as medicine, athletic training, physical therapy, and occupational therapy.
- You'll engage in learning outside of the classroom in a professionally focused community
- You'll be a part of a community that's focused on living well, giving back to the community, and personal, academic, and professional development
- You'll be a health leader on-campus