- IU School of Public Health-Bloomington Dean honored with excellence award
- It's all in the wrist: IU researchers to use bracelets to study health risks in coal communities
- IU School of Public Health-Bloomington doctoral student awarded National Science Foundation fellowship.
- Webinar: Public Health Perspectives on Occupational Safety, Health and Well-being
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Beyond Binaries: Using Advocacy for Health in Bisexual Communities with Robyn Ochs, Ed.M.
- Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Fall 2016: Pass/Fail Option deadline for Second Eight-Week classes
- Friday, October 28, 2016